Health, Safety Against Coronavirus at CrossFit Algiers
The novel coronavirus responsible for COVID-19 illness is a growing public health concern. We are committed to ensuring the health of our community. Cleanliness has always been a top priority at CrossFit Algiers, and we are taking additional measures to provide a safe and sanitary space for you. We are also asking YOU to help us.
Please read and act on the information below.
- We recommend everyone wash their hands before and after class. To RX the hand washing, wet your hands with clean, running water (warm or cold), turn off the tap, and apply soap. Lather your hands by rubbing them together with the soap. Lather the backs of your hands, between your fingers, and under your nails. Scrub your hands for at least 20 seconds.
- We have hand sanitizer available on the kiosk. Please use it before and after class if you didn’t have time to wash your hands, or just as an added layer of protection. We will provide hand sanitizer as long as it’s available, but if we can’t get it, we’ll go to handwashing only.
- We will disinfect all the high-touch surfaces in the gym before and after class. We ask that you continue to clean all your equipment well after every class, too.
- If you are sick, exhibiting any symptoms of the virus, or know that you have been exposed to the virus, please stay home. You can put in a hold for your membership if needed on our website at https://crossfitalgiers.com (it’s a form on the bottom left).
- Avoid touching your eyes, nose, and mouth.
- Cover your cough or sneeze with a tissue, and then immediately dispose of it in our wastebaskets.
- “Air” high fives, head nods and cheering are ALL Rx – we’re avoiding handshakes and high fives for the time being.
Your health is our whole reason for being here. Thank you for your support and help during this time.
Yours in fitness,
2020 03 05